The XYPRO Scrum Master enjoys interacting with their coworkers, planning and tracking multiple Scrum deliverables and guiding teams to successful outcomes. You will ensure the Scrum team adheres to Scrum framework, principles and best practices with an Agile practitioner mindset. Coach the Scrum Team and remove impediments, escalating when appropriate. Partner with the Product Owner, Engineering leadership and Release Train Engineer to form Program Increment plans for software delivery.
- Guide and coach multiple Scrum Teams on Agile practices and principles
- Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines
- Resolve team impediments, risks and blockers to increase scrum team effectiveness.
- Establish metrics to gauge team progress. Optimize scrum teams by identifying strengths and improvement areas.
- Employ coaching and development techniques to get teams to a high performing level. This includes ensuring the team is self-organized, has cross-functional skills and domain knowledge.
- Facilitate and support all scrum events: road mapping, sprint planning sessions, retrospectives, demos, and backlog refinement
- Ensure cross-team coordination
- Work with other Scrum Masters to define, reinforce, and maintain a consistent practice
- Prepare and deliver effective communications (both oral and written) internally and externally on progress and status
- Help teams write user stories/features and identify dependencies
- Certified Scrum Master - CSM, A-CSM, SSM certification or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Scrum Master on Software development projects
- Advanced experience using Jira and Confluence
- Experience as a Scrum Master within SAFe
- Experience as a Scrum Coach across teams
- SAFe certifications
- PMP certification
XYPRO, a well-known security software and solutions brand within the HPE Integrity NonStop server community and an honoree in Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work! is headquartered in the beautiful foothills of Simi Valley. Our responsibility to a high-profile, international customer-base means you’ll participate in a fast-paced, results-driven environment meeting deadlines and celebrating exciting wins! Full-time, U.S. based employees enjoy excellent Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401K, generous vacation time, summer Fridays, regular company celebrations and are encouraged to take their birthday off!